- Does the Doctor see exotic animals?
- Is the Hospital a full service Veterinary Hospital?
- How long do I have to wait for an appointment or for emergency services?
- Do I need to pay when services are rendered?
- Will the Doctor see me on weekends in an Emergency?
- Yes! He does all the exotics from Petsmart locally and has owned reptiles, birds, and small
- Yes. We are well known for laser surgery techniques, cancer surgery, ophthalmic exams,
digital radiology (xrays), cardiology (ekg), soft tissue, and orthopedic surgery, dentistry,
and diagnostic blood work is done in house daily on the latest most advanced complete
- Emergencies will be seen immediately if you are a current client ( seen within the past year),
and most appointments can be seen in 24 to 48 hours. Eye problems need to be seen
immediately the same day. Pets who are anorexic and listless we will try to schedule
in that same day.
- Yes. We take credit cards, checks, and cash.
- Yes, if you have a history of being a current client, which means seeing your pet for an exam
once per year.